NO TEXT RED!

       One of the products I received in my Dean's List VoxBox from Inlfuenster, was the Sinful Colors Nail Color "No Text Red" . This brand new nail color by Sinful Colors represents the #NoTextRed movement, where Sinful Colors is challenging their customers, as well as anyone else who is willing to accept, to paint their thumbnails #NoTextRed as a reminder for while you are driving to STOP texting, and put the phone down until you are parked or out of the car. 

 
This movement is so important and I definitely wanted to participate! Too many people (both teens and older adults) think themselves invincible as they are driving with one hand and looking down at their phone screens. This is SO DANGEROUS & I promise you that you are not multitasking as well as you think you are! So now I challenge you, go buy some #NoTextRed polish & give yourself a mani! So the next time you are about to text while driving the red thumb will scream out a reminder to STOP and just wait until you're not in motion!
           I even got my mom to join the challenge with me!

If you accept my challenge, here is where you can find SinfulColors #NoTextRed:


  • #Walmart
  • Walgreens
  • Bed, Bath, & Beyond /Harmon
  • Kmart
  • ICM
  • Albertsons
  • HEB
  • Giant Eagle
  • Hi School Pharm
  • AAFES
  • NEXCOM
  • Wegmans
Again, thank you @Influenster and @SinculColors_NP for the free product!

 #Contest #Walmart


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Into Baking w. Lakanto

Silk’n Titan (At-Home Anti Aging Treatment)

Gabbys Dollhouse Cooking with Cakey Kitchen