Dean's List VoxBox

Hello Lovelies!

So it's been a busy few months for me since my last post. I started up the fall semester, took some midterms, and even made the cut for the Dean's List...VoxBox! My #DLvoxbox contained 7 free products perfectly suited for a college student. I was really excited for this box and it arrived just in time to pull me through midterm week. Thank you Influenster for another awesome box of goodies!



First up, Airheads Bites. I don't know about you but I love candy and Airheads have always been one of my favorites. I'll be honest, I usually try to roll up the airheads into a small little ball and attempt to stick the whole thing in my mouth. It is truly as messy as it sounds! But now with Airheads bites I don't need to do any crazy folding and stuffing, instead I just pop these yummy bites in my mouth and enjoy the awesomeness of airheads in bite sized pieces!



Next, the Pilot FriXion Clicker pen. This was probably my favorite item from the box. (I know, I must be a nerd) Don't you hate when you take a written exam in pencil and as you furiously write your essay you look back to see your page smudged and ugly and the side of your palm dark black. I know I do. Yet, I continued writing all my essays in pencil because I'd rather have a black hand than not be able to correct my mistakes. These pens are the solution! It's the dark, non-smudging ink of pens but erasable like pencils! They work really well and actually erase the ink completely. I definitely recommend this product!


This next product is small but powerful. The Softlips Cube (Pomegranate Blueberry) was soft and smelled incredible. It feels great and is a convenient size to stick in a small purse or wallet. The cube shape makes applying it extra easy and let's you get the most use out of the lip balm. I really like this product and will definitely go check out the other great flavors.


Luden's Throat Drops were probably my second favorite item in the #DLvoxbox. They were Blue Raspberry flavored and tasted A-MAZING! It really tasted more like a sour candy in my opinion. It's so good it makes you not want to share. Even better then the taste however, is how effective it is. It really does help soothe and relieve your threat fairly quickly. I really liked this product!


The SinfulColors No Text Red Nail Polish is not only a great product but it also has a great purpose and movement behind it! The No Text Red campaign is a challenge to paint your thumb nails with the #NoTextRed color so that everytime you try to text will driving, the red thumb will remind you to STOP and pay attention to the road. I think this movement is really important and I hope it continues to spread the awareness of how dangerous texting while driving can be.


Finally, the last product is the KISS Looks So Natural Lashes. I have not found the right occasion to use these beauties for yet, so they are still in the box. But as soon as I do I will be updating this post with all the details! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Into Baking w. Lakanto

Silk’n Titan (At-Home Anti Aging Treatment)

Gabbys Dollhouse Cooking with Cakey Kitchen