RECAP!

Hi friends!

I am obviously not meant for serious blog post writing, I really have not been able to stay consistent with writing and posting. However, when big & important things come up, I want to document it!! So here is a quick recap of what's happened since my last posting:

I've had some Stellar *Sponsored* Parties ...

Snagged some Incredible Deals and Freebies...

Free through TopBox
Received this beautiful Rituals gift set free through Tryazon!
Amazon Treasure Truck trending products at a discount!
Got very creative with the help of a new Friend...



All in all, I have been busy and loving it! I will be posting shortly on a really great Tryazon party opportunity I had to try out a laser hair removal device (at home!). And in the next few weeks I plan on posting a few more entries including: my favorite Freebie & Deal sites, a Spring Swim Party, and my list of Birthday freebie sign-ups!! Stay tuned!

Much Love,

B

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Into Baking w. Lakanto

Silk’n Titan (At-Home Anti Aging Treatment)

Gabbys Dollhouse Cooking with Cakey Kitchen