Bestway Spring Swim Party

SPRING HAS ARRIVED!

Of course, it looks very different than usual. Instead of lots of pool parties, hangouts, and BBQ's...we are all stuck at home. Yea, it kinda sucks, BUT there is still a lot of good coming from all of this! We are getting to spend more time working on ourselves, our relationships, and honestly I think I have become way closer to my friends now that the only way to stay connected is having conversations and video calls! No more hanging out in the same room while everyone is on their phones. Now we are on our phones, hanging out and talking to each other.

Anyways, one of the things I had been really looking forward to this Spring was the chance to host this Bestway Spring Swim Party through the Tryazon program...

If you are new to my page and have not heard of Tryazon before... here's the deal: it is one of the best sampling communities there is, where you get to apply for Parties and receive completely free products to review and share with friends and family. I have hosted several of these parties and I have come to find some of my favorite products through it (Examples: Organic India Tea - a.k.a. best tea ever & Silk'n Infinity - an affordable laser hair removal device that you can use at home!). If you want more information, watch this INFO VIDEO and to sign up go HERE.

Now back to my Spring Swim Party.... I was lucky enough to be one of 100 Tryazon members to be selected as a host for this opportunity. As a host, I received a party pack containing:
Filter pump (compatible with Type III cartridge) • Pool Cover • Safety Ladder.

I mean if that doesn't convince you to go sign up for the Tryazon community, I don't know what will.

Anyways, so this party was suppose to take place earlier in April, however due to Covid-19 and social distancing rules, everything was a bit delayed. I am so grateful however, that the Bestway company still allowed us to carry on with the program, just modified. So we will "test" out this pool until it is ready to show off to our friends and family later this summer (after everything opens back up).😋

As for my Review on the product.... 
Short & Sweet:  I am very impressed by the quality & sturdiness of this pool! I am also really excited about all it's safety features (I feel old admitting that). 
Long & Detailed: Keep Reading.

THE SET UP PROCESS
The boxes were a bit heavy, so we definitely needed a team of people to put it together. However this was a great problem to have because it meant this pool is STURDY! We were very impressed by the quality of the pool and it’s supporting structure.


There are quite a few little pieces and the process took us a good 2 1/2 hours to complete with four people. But there are no special tools needed! Easy as 1-2-3:



EXTRAS/SAFETY FEATURES

I was also super impressed that there were so many of those reinforced portholes!! This is my favorite feature of the pool because it gives such peace of mind to know that there’s an extra layer of supervision available while kids are in water.
In the host guides and emails, they mentioned that the safety ladder would be able to lock in the upright position to prevent children from climbing in on their own without adult supervision. However, I don't think the ladder I received had that special feature (or we haven't figured out how to make that work).


The hardest part was trying to cover it!! The cover was super difficult to place, and took at least three people to place. I will probably be looking to buy a better one (easier to place) soon. 🤷🏻‍♀️


Overall, we are so impressed by the quality of this pool, it’s safety features are innovative & ahead of the competition, and we cannot wait to have a real party with family&friends to show this thing off!!



Here are some pictures of the pre-filled, post-set up pool...

UPDATE! We had our party FINALLY, this past weekend. Because it's June, we are already in Hurricane season and in predictable Miami fashion, we got rained out about halfway through. But not before my friends and family got to test and enjoy this pool for at least a little while! Watch the video I put together to see how much we enjoyed this Bestway pool!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Into Baking w. Lakanto

Silk’n Titan (At-Home Anti Aging Treatment)

Gabbys Dollhouse Cooking with Cakey Kitchen