CurlKeeper: Mommy & Me Party!


 GUESS WHAT?! I have found the BEST brushes for every single hair type. Say bye to the hair pulling, hair ripping, frizz creating brushes of the past. (Sorry Wet Brush, this Flexy Brush left you in the dust 🙈)

.

.

I received these products from @curlkeeper for a @tryazon Mommy & Me party and I am blown away with the softness and variety of products they have. I had received a previous party pack from this company and was already so in love with this brush. But this time I had the chance to see it work it’s magic with the little ones & I am a double fan now! 

.

.

If you’ve ever tried detangling hair for kids, especially the younger ones,  you know they squirm and complain and sometimes it takes way longer than their attention spans can manage. These “Kinder Brushes” are miracle workers, detangling hair with ease and almost no pull! The detangler spray makes the task even easier and the definition & softening creams create beautiful, bouncy, lasting curls.

.

.

These are honestly my favorite hair brushes and I just can’t wait until they start selling them in stores. For now, you can find them at kindercurls.com !

.

.

Thank you Tryazon and CurlKeeper for this free party pack that I was able to share with friends/family! ❤️



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Into Baking w. Lakanto

Silk’n Titan (At-Home Anti Aging Treatment)

Gabbys Dollhouse Cooking with Cakey Kitchen