#VivaVoxBox

Hello bloggers,

I am back and ready to give my reviews on the rest of my @Influenster #VivaVoxBox products!
Lets recap: Influenster is on online community that sends boxes of complimentary products to members who they see are influential in their communities (through Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc). When you review the products, post pictures, etc, you can win even more products from the participating brands. It is pretty awesome!

So far I have given my reviews on the Montagne Jeunesse Masque- Manuka Honey Peel Off and Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleaning Cloths. This leaves me with 3 more to go: Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer Cocoa RadiantNYC New York Color City Proof Twistable Intense Lip Color, & Pure Ice Nail Polish.

Product #3: @VaselineBrand #SprayandGo Moisturizer (Cocoa Radiant)


This moisturizer is the most convenient and effective moisturizer I have used in a very long time. The bottle is shaped perfectly to hold in your hand and you can finish moisturizing in about 5 seconds. The smell (Cocoa Radiant) is warm and powerful but not too overwhelming. Your skin stays so soft for hours and you can smell the moisturizer long after you apply it. I use this product everyday now and it has become a part of my everyday routine. I highly recommend it.

Product #4: NYC New York City Proof Twistable Lip color


This lip color is AMAZING! I received the color South Ferry Berry, which is close to a bright red. What I love the most about this product is that even though it has an intense color like lip stick or lip stain, it is soft and smooth like lip gloss. It feels great on your lips and doesn't leave your lips sticking together or dry. It is the perfect texture and has a bright, great quality color that will last through an entire night of laughter and fun. I would recommend this product to anyone and I will be going to buy myself some more color options very soon!

Product #5-6: Pure Ice Nail Polish


I am definitely a nail polish person. I have boxes full of different nail polish colors and I am constantly going out trying out new colors with my mom. I was super excited to receive two different colors of nail polish in my #VivaVoxBox, It's Complicated and After Hours. I especially loved that they were @OfficialPureIce because I have used this brand before and I trust them to have great quality nail polish. I used the It's Complicated polish as a top coat for a grey color polish and the results were spectacular! I got tons of compliments on them, including some from absolute strangers. These colors were great and the Pure Ice brand is totally awesome, I recommend you go and buy yourself some Pure Ice nail polish ASAP!



That's all for my #VivaVoxBox. Again, thanks to @Influenster for providing me with all of these amazing products for free just to test out and spread the word. I cannot wait until I can participate in another #voxbox. 

XOXO, 

PLS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Into Baking w. Lakanto

Silk’n Titan (At-Home Anti Aging Treatment)

Gabbys Dollhouse Cooking with Cakey Kitchen