Caliente VoxBox

A little over a week ago I wrote about the Kiss Gel Fantasy Nails that I received in a new Influenster voxbox. For those of you new to my blog, Influenster is a website which measures your social influence and sends boxes of free products for you to test out. All that is required is a post-campaign survey. Along with your box you are given a list of tasks (on your online profile) that with completion help improve your Influenster score. Completing certain tasks will earn you badges which in turn will give you more opportunities to score free products directly from the participating brands or more voxboxes from Influenster.

Now back to the main purpose of my post, my most recent voxbox, the #CalienteVoxBox . This voxbox was a summer themed box that contained 5 amazing products. The first one, Kiss Gel Fantasy Nails, I won't describe in too much detail on this blog post. Instead, click here for the link to my previous post which talks all about my experience!  (Hint: they were beautiful, I can't wait to try them again!)

The next product is the Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch SPF 30 Lotion Sunscreen. I have always trusted Hawaiian Tropic as a great brand for sunscreen and what I loved about this specific product was it's size, smoothness, and smell. The size was perfect to stick in a small purse which was perfect for me because I live in a city that is hot all year round and I need sunblock on a daily basis, not just when I am making a trip to the beach. It was super silky smooth and did not leave your hands sticky after applying. Lastly, there are always some sunscreens that attempt to give you that tropical smell but end up smelling terribly funky, well this is NOT one of those. The smell was amazing and reminds you of a great sunny day spent on the beach or at the keys.

The third product was the Rice Krispies Treats Blasted S'mores. As an elementary kid, Rice Krispies were always one of my favorite snacks. I also love making s'mores around a fire pit with family and friends on cold nights. This Blasted S'mores Rice Krispies Treat brought the flavor of both together and created a delicious dessert snack for everyone (not just kids!) to enjoy.

Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid was the fourth item in my Caliente VoxBox. It is a skin care product that helps shrink your pores and can improve many skin related issues with only a few applications. I had never heard of this brand in skin care before receiving this product but I have now become a big fan of Paula's Choice.

Finally, there was a sample of the Dove Pure Care Dry Oil Nourishing Treatment. I am usually reluctant to put oils in my hair due to the tendency of my hair to become oily/greasy very quickly because it is very thin. However, I did test the Dove Pure Care Dry Oil and I am glad to say the results were fantastic. My hair did not get oily which of course was my biggest concern. Secondly, my hair is naturally wavy and sometimes appears messy because of that. The oil really smoothed out my hair and making the waves much nicer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Into Baking w. Lakanto

Silk’n Titan (At-Home Anti Aging Treatment)

Gabbys Dollhouse Cooking with Cakey Kitchen