#RefreshVoxBox

Hello bloggers!

Hope you're having a beautiful Easter weekend! 

" For we know that since Christ was raised from the dead, he cannot die again; death no longer has mastery over him. 10 The death he died, he died to sin once for all;but the life he lives, he lives to God." Romans 6:9-10 


Well my new @Influenster voxbox arrived afew weeks ago! It's called the #Refreshvoxbox, and it was chock-full of goodies! 


The total value of this box was around $40 !! But I received all of these items FREE for testing purposes! Influenster really is an awesome program and if you don't mind posting on social media every now and then about some GREAT products,that you test for free, than I would encourage you to join! You can follow my link below to sign up now!




Now, let's get back to the Refresh VoxBox.... 

Item 1: Beanitos Chips

 These awesome chips are made from all natural products, full of fiber and protein, free of preservatives, AND they taste so yummy! The nacho cheese flavor almost tastes like Doritos except there's a bit more cheesiness (because its real cheese) and an extra kick of spice! I really enjoyed these Bean chips and would definitely replace my regular chips for this healthy alternative. The flavor is just as good, if not better, than most tortilla chips and they are healthy for you! It just doesn't get much better than that for snack foods. 


Item 2: COVERGIRL Ultra Smooth Foundation

Alright, so I will be honest, I was actually using an earlier version of this product, and coming close to running out, right before I got the vox box! It was perfect timing! Like I said, I was using another version, one without the smooth applicator, so this was still a "test" in a way. I wasn't sure I would like to use the applicator because I was so used to spreading the makeup with my fingers. But I liked it! I probably won't be using it every time but that's more because I'll most likely forget I have the applicator! But the foundation is really great, it covers really well but doesn't end up cake-y or clog up my pores. I would recommend this product to anyone in search of a good foundation!




Item 3: L'OCCITANE Shea Butter Light Comforting Cream

The L'OCCITANE brand is one that I have heard a lot about but had never gotten the opportunity to try. I was really excited to see what all the fuss was about. This comforting cream was so soft and smooth, it really lived up to the hype. I know the cream is a bit on the pricey side but it is definitely a "treat" for your skin. Just a little bit of the cream will moisturize a large area of skin. I really liked the comforting cream, and I love Shea butter. I would recommend for everyone to at least try this wonderful cream, and who knows? This may become your guilty pleasure. A little splurging could be justified by the stress relief.


4 more product reviews coming soon...

  • Orgain Certified Organic Nutritional Shakes
  • Montagne Jeunesse Face Masques
  • Skinnygirl Tasty Nutrition Bars
  • Listerine PocketPaks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Into Baking w. Lakanto

Silk’n Titan (At-Home Anti Aging Treatment)

Gabbys Dollhouse Cooking with Cakey Kitchen