Ew. Go Away & Stay Away!

I promise, I am not talking about you! I'm only talking about all those creepy crawly pests that are constantly lurking and waiting for their chance to infest all that is good. Thankfully, I have some help keeping those pests away this summer thanks to Earth Kind. According to its website, EarthKind is a naturally effective pest control solution that repels pests from infested areas and prevents them from coming back. To learn more about their company watch this video:


I love that these products don't actually kill or poison pests, just repel them. Their mission, "preserve the good and prevent the rests" is something worth standing by and I am so glad I was introduced to this company through Tryazon. I received a party pack from Tryazon that brought not just products for me to test but also a few Stay Away Spider repellent packs to share with friends/family. Take a look at my video to see what was in the party pack:


We held a pool party just last week where I was able to show off these products, share a few Stay Away Spider packs, and test out the Stay Away Mosquito spray! I unfortunately had to test this spray in the unlucky way of having forgotten to spray my legs and instead spraying everyone else. While all others who were outside with me (about 5 other people) had no complaints about bug bites the day after, I was itching my legs for the next week. I think it was clear that this stuff works! And I just love that it is safe to spray the kids with and not have to worry about a chemical-like or overwhelming scent. The travel size is awesome! Like the size of a mint box/credit card. And the larger size is still easy to hold and not an ugly bottle to carry with you.



The Stay Away pouches use essential oils that smell great to humans but repel pests. The pouches are safe to handle and are held in a patented pouch that delivers a slow release of the oils. To give an even more consistent release, EarthKind also has a Pouch Pod which is not only useful but pretty enough to leave on your countertop! 😍 It’s a neutral beige color with a simple but pretty cut out design. We placed ours with a Stay Away Ant pouch right by our fruits and veggies. 

It also includes a hanger , which is a great option if you don’t want to place it within reach of kids or pets (although it is safe) or if you just don’t want it to be visible. 😏

Each pouch lasts about 30-60 days and it takes about 2 pouches per room to effectively repel pests.
If you would like to learn more about EarthKind, visit their website or watch this video. You can Purchase EarthKind natural pest repellent products at your local Lowes store(find one here)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Into Baking w. Lakanto

Silk’n Titan (At-Home Anti Aging Treatment)

Gabbys Dollhouse Cooking with Cakey Kitchen