Truly Grass Fed Pairs With You!!

 My latest Tryazon party was so yummy, it made us want to go live on a farm. Okay, maybe I am exaggerating, but it really did make us rethink how dairy products should taste. These products were so incredibly rich and creamy, our guests kept coming back for cheese even after the main food dishes were served. I received this party pack from Truly Grass Fed to try their grass-fed Cheese & Butter and share them with others. I decided to combine this party with a very special occasion, my grandmother's birthday. Due to covid, our family really had not been gathering with other people and we hadn't even met up as a family all together since February! It was such a nice gathering to have everyone together again for my grandmother and it was made extra special by the delicious food we served!

Before I show pictures of the party, let me show you what was inside my party pack:

  • 4 Free Item Coupons for Truly Grass Fed Cheddar Range
  • 4 Free Item Coupons for Truly Grass Fed Butter Range 10 x $1.00 Off TGF Cheddar Coupons for guests
  • 10 x $1.00 Off TGF Butter Coupons for guests
  • 10 x TGF Cotton Tote Bags
  • 10 x TGF Branded Growable Basil Planter for guest’s gift 1 x TGF Branded Set of Square Lunch Set for host gift

This company is a modern Irish dairy brand and their cows live the way cows should live, with freedom to roam and natural nutrition. These grass-fed products are non-gmo and are made naturally so that they can pair well with you and your lifestyle. The cheddar cheeses were decadent and tasted gourmet. The sharp cheddar, though very strong in taste, was incredibly delicious and could probably convert any "anti-sharp"-ers. The aged cheddar was more subtle than the cheddar, but still incredibly rich in taste and so creamy. Just having to describe these cheeses again is making my mouth water! 

The butter is also so rich and smooth and creamy. It made me *almost* understand how someone might actually just take a bite out of a stick of butter. Instead of having toast with butter, this butter steals the show and you'll feel like your having butter with some toast. 

Anyways, these products were so delicious, and the party guests really loved them. I wouldn't doubt it's become a new favorite for several of the guests. I know it's a new favorite for me! 

Thanks again to Tryazon for setting up this opportunity to try these products for free! Here's a quick video showing both the unboxing and some photos and videos of our party!

If you want to try these products, which I totally recommend you do, you can locate the nearest partner store by clicking here: https://www.trulygrassfed.com/store- locator/ .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Into Baking w. Lakanto

Silk’n Titan (At-Home Anti Aging Treatment)

Gabbys Dollhouse Cooking with Cakey Kitchen