Sweet Chaos Fall Party!






These Fall flavored popcorn snacks were the perfect compliment to a Fall birthday party 🍿πŸ₯³πŸŽ‰

.

.

This past weekend we celebrated my cousin (basically sisterπŸ’ž) with a lot of laughter & a lot of GOOD food!! We played dominoes, caught up on life, and talked about the upcoming holiday season ! πŸ¦ƒπŸ˜¬

.

.

We also got to enjoy these super yummy fall flavored popcorns by Sweet Chaos!! They were delicious, crunchy, and tasted really fresh! My favorites were Vanilla Chai & *no surprise* Pumpkin Spice!! 🍁

.

.

 If you’re anything like my family you’re probably reading the labels and thinking WOW, that’s a lot of sweetness 😳 honestly, I was not sure what to expect before trying these. With flavors like Candy Corn & Maple Brown Sugar, I thought these could easily be overwhelmingly sweet. But they were not!! I mean they are Sweeeet, but it’s definitely not overly sugary and you can eat a good handful without getting sick of it. πŸ˜‹ 

.

.

These were a definite hit for me and my family and I will for sure be trying the other flavors like peanut butter cup or cake batter. && I’ll be keeping an eye out for when they bring out next season’s flavors… I mean can you imagine Peppermint Popcorn?! 🀀😍 (If that’s not a thing, then @sweetchaossnacks please make it one! πŸ˜‚)

.

.

Thanks again Sweet Chaos & @tryazon for sending us these yummy snacks to test during the party AND extra to share! πŸ‘πŸΌ

.

.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Into Baking w. Lakanto

Silk’n Titan (At-Home Anti Aging Treatment)

Gabbys Dollhouse Cooking with Cakey Kitchen