To Influenster and Beyond

I came across the influenster website through the recommendation of my sister. It is a super cool site where you simply complete tasks such as connecting to you social media accounts, and post comments on different products and in return receive boxes of free products to review! Its a very simple process but you must be willing to fill out surveys and post about your free products on instagram, Facebook, twitter, etc.

I just received my first #voxbox which contained 7 free products! All I need to do now is try them out and post my thoughts on them! I'll be posting all about the #VivaVoxBox soon and fill you in on the types of products that you could receive through Influenster. Don't worry, I'll include pictures!
 
XOXO,
PLS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Into Baking w. Lakanto

Silk’n Titan (At-Home Anti Aging Treatment)

Gabbys Dollhouse Cooking with Cakey Kitchen