Deflecto Eliminate the Clutter

If you are anything like me (and I happen to think I am semi-normal), than you probably have one to many boxes or containers to store supplies. Whether they are office supplies, crafting supplies, beauty supplies, we sometimes have so much that it's hard to keep it organized. When I applied for this new Tryazon party, I was super excited because the party title was "ELIMINATE THE CLUTTER" and that was exactly what I needed. I needed storage solutions that were organized, effective, and forced me to just keep the good stuff. 

I received several incredibly convenient products: 

3 Stackable Caddy Organizers 
• Includes white frame and three clear containers. Great for on-the-go storage needs. Removable storage containers feature hinged, snap-tight lids. Lids can be removed for easier-access to supplies. 

Wheel Base for Organizers 
• Roll your stacked caddies wherever you need them by snapping on the Caddy Wheel Base. 

Mounting Bar for hanging (interlocking storage organizer and caddy bins) 
• Compatible with caddy organizer containers and interlocking tilt bins. Easy to apply to wall of your home! 

Expandable Marker Accordion 
• The ultimate in marker storage and portability! Holds up to 80 of your favorite markers, pens or other long-stemmed items. 

Rotating Carousel Organizer 
• Great for storing small craft supplies. Clear, full-view canisters feature snap-tight lids and rotating base.

Here is my unboxing:



Curious to how I used my products? Well here are two ways: ( I gave the carousel to one of my party guests as a door prize, so I will have to wait to see how she uses that one!)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Into Baking w. Lakanto

Silk’n Titan (At-Home Anti Aging Treatment)

Gabbys Dollhouse Cooking with Cakey Kitchen